New News

  • echambe1@txu.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2003
      Gerald:

      I have not seen any recent postings nor emails to the list, so I thought I
      would be first to do so this year =)

      Any recent developments with Gel? Have any new versions or Release
      Candidates been posted?

      Thanks,
      Ej

      contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the
      addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be
      advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying
      or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If
      immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any
      attachments from your system.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2003
        Ej,

        >I have not seen any recent postings nor emails to the list, so I thought I
        >would be first to do so this year =)
        >
        >Any recent developments with Gel? Have any new versions or Release
        >Candidates been posted?

        No new news recently, I've been excessively busy over the holidays between work, family and working on some other software for a new venture. There should be an RC1 release in the next week or two, I've been squeezing some time in for Gel when I am able to.