Re: Auto completion of Java code

  • stevenhallman76 <stevenhallman76@yahoo.co
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2002
      Once you compile the Student class the StudentAccessor class will be
      able to do code completion. With Student.java open goto Build ->
      Compile File.

      As you add methods you will have to recompile the class for those
      methods to appear in the code completion pop-up. I've used a couple
      of other java IDE's and they worked the same way.

      --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, "anmol_khanna <anmol_khanna@y...>"