Re: [gelide] Marks

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
      Ej,

      On 12/12/2002 at 7:46 AM echambe1@... wrote:
      >If I then create a Smart Folder for the directory com, under src, the
      >Project then shows 2 Test,java
      >files and the marks still work. Once I remove the Test.java file not under
      >the Smart Folder, is
      >when the Marks no longer work.

      Found the problem, the marks window actually shows you a combination of the marks in the project and the marks for an open file. When you open a file, marks are actually only added to the open files mark list until you save the file. This prevents the issue of creating some marks against a changed file but not saving it causing the marks to be out of whack. The problem is that when you open a file for the first time it needs to move the marks from the file node in the project to the open file object marks list.

      >Also, another minor issue is Under Options->User Marks you the Help says
      >you are able to
      >change the label of the Marks by clicking the desired one and changing the
      >name. I am unable
      >to do so.

      This window uses a Listview control so it behaves like explorer. Try focusing an item by clicking on it and then click it again to edit it.