Gel Issue 324

  • echambe1@txu.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2002
      Gerald:

      Issue 324:

      Gel hangs after clicking on certain locations on docked window containing tabs

      I can easily reproduce this error on my PC. Attached is a picture and I
      circled the
      area that I can click that will lock Gel up.

      Thanks,
      Ej

      (See attached file: Gel Issue 324.gif)

      contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the
      addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be
      advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying
      or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
      immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any
      attachments from your system.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2002
        I suspect the problem is the file manager, there seems to be a lot of issues with docking the file manager in a tabbed configuration and then undocking either the file manager itself or the container as a whole. I'm looking into the problem.

        Gerald