Re: [gelide] Run parameters

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
      Wes,

      >When I run a project as an application, I would like the ability to
      >enter my arguments in a simpler way than Right-Click-On-Project-
      >>Properties->Run->Parameters. It it possible to have a pop-up where I
      >can specify my arguments to main()? As far as I know this isn't
      >available, though I may be mistaken.

      If a project is active, Build->Parameters allows you to set the project parameters directly. Otherwise it sets a global parameters object that is used when no project is active.

      >Also, what is the use of the Initial Path field when running an
      >application??

      Sets the initial directory the application is run from. It is the equivalent of going "cd SomePath" before running your application.