Re: [gelide] GEL: How to debug JAVA application using IDE

  • echambe1@txu.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2002
      Sanjay:

      You have to make sure your project has a set class to run. So under
      Properties of your project,
      goto the Run Tab. Make sure Run Type is set to Application. Then under
      class, select the class
      that contains your static main method to invoke.

      You can also set command line parameters here as well.

      Last, make sure you have the initail path set as well.

      Hope this helps,
      Ej

      Gamare Sanjay <sagamare2000@...> on 12/07/2002 06:37:52 AM

      Please respond to gelide@yahoogroups.com

      To: gelide@yahoogroups.com
      cc:

      Subject: Re: [gelide] GEL: How to debug JAVA application using IDE

      Gerald,

      First of all thank you for replying my mail.

      Actually i did the same thing.
      I created project. i added -g as an additional
      compilation parameter to javac. The project gets
      compiled properly (within IDE).

      But still debugging related menu items are disabled.

      --- Gerald Nunn <gnunn@...> wrote:
      > You need a project active to do debugging. Create a
      > project and then you should be fine
      >
      > Gerald
      >

      > On 12/3/2002 at 11:02 PM Gamare Sanjay wrote:
      >
      > >Hi,
      > >
      > >I started using Gel IDE from last two months.
      > >But I was unable to use its debug feature.
      > >Can anyone tell me, what IDE
      > settings/configurations
      > >are requires while debugging an application.
      > >
      > >Thankx N Regs
      > >Sanjay

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the
      addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be
      advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying
      or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If
      immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any
      attachments from your system.