Re: Version 0.86 available

  • sun2bin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
      How to use the "J2EE" type files? I see no instruction to use it.

      --- In gelide@y..., "Gerald Nunn" <gnunn@g...> wrote:
      > Version 0.86 is now available, the following changes have been
      made:

      > - Adds a dockable file manager window
      > - Fixes an AV when completing tags on an empty line
      > - Adds support for being themed under Windows XP
      >
      > Note the Windows XP theming is very experimental, please let me
      know if you find any issues with it. It's impossible for me to test
      since I don't own a copy of XP.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
        When you add a source path to the project, one of the options is for the path to be of type 'J2EE'. This refers to the root web path which must be one level higher then WEB-INF. It is used for tag completion for discovering TLD files.

        From: "sun2bin" <sun2bin@...>
        Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:00:26 -0000