Re: Translation

  • marcus_rocco
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2002
      Gerald,

      > It is working fine here, you have the flag set in
      > Tools->Options->Editor->View->"Highlight Current Line" plus an
      appropriate
      > color set in Tools->Options->Editor->Colors?

      Your two options was setted ( I verify in the Options.xml file:
      HighlightCurrentLine has value 1 and HighlightForeground has value -
      2147483633 (button face) ).

      I'm not worry with this feature problem... desire to only contribute
      to the GEL so that it is best IDE free in Java (I find that already
      it is!)

      Thanks and regards,
      Marcus Rocco.