RE: [gelide] Translation

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
      Marcus,

      It sounds like Gel is not locating the dictionary correctly. The problem
      tends to be that the Program Files directory is localized into different
      languages. I am using some code to determine the Program Files location but
      apparently it is not working for you. I'll see what I can do.

      > P.S..: In the Gel82d highligth of the current line functioned, now in
      > the Gel8e does not function.)

      It is working fine here, you have the flag set in
      Tools->Options->Editor->View->"Highlight Current Line" plus an appropriate
      color set in Tools->Options->Editor->Colors?

      Gerald
    • Angelos Constantinou
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
        Hi,

        I faced this problem before. Apparently Gel is trying to find the dictionary
        files always in 'C:\Program Files' even if you are Program Files folder is
        located in some other place (in my case it was 'D:\Program Files')

        - Angelos

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
          Angelos,

          That problem should be fixed, Gel now locates the Program Files directory based on a registry setting and a couple of other things. I'm going to include a debug menu item for this in the next version.

          From: "Angelos Constantinou" <ang1@...>
          Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:15:13 +0300

          >Hi,
          >
          >I faced this problem before. Apparently Gel is trying to find the dictionary
          >files always in 'C:\Program Files' even if you are Program Files folder is
          >located in some other place (in my case it was 'D:\Program Files')
          >
          >- Angelos

        • marcus_rocco
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 14, 2002
            Gerald,

            > It is working fine here, you have the flag set in
            > Tools->Options->Editor->View->"Highlight Current Line" plus an
            appropriate
            > color set in Tools->Options->Editor->Colors?

            Your two options was setted ( I verify in the Options.xml file:
            HighlightCurrentLine has value 1 and HighlightForeground has value -
            2147483633 (button face) ).

            I'm not worry with this feature problem... desire to only contribute
            to the GEL so that it is best IDE free in Java (I find that already
            it is!)

            Thanks and regards,
            Marcus Rocco.