Translation

  • marcus_rocco
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hi,

      I installed the dictionaries but I'cant set a specific dictionary.
      - Spell checking enabled = Checked
      - Dictionary = No options (?)
      What I must make?

      How I make to translate/to use a dictionary in Portuguese?

      P.S..: In the Gel82d highligth of the current line functioned, now in
      the Gel8e does not function.)

      Again, excuse my bad english.

      Gel version: 0.82e

      []'s
      Rocco.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
        Marcus,

        It sounds like Gel is not locating the dictionary correctly. The problem
        tends to be that the Program Files directory is localized into different
        languages. I am using some code to determine the Program Files location but
        apparently it is not working for you. I'll see what I can do.

        > P.S..: In the Gel82d highligth of the current line functioned, now in
        > the Gel8e does not function.)

        It is working fine here, you have the flag set in
        Tools->Options->Editor->View->"Highlight Current Line" plus an appropriate
        color set in Tools->Options->Editor->Colors?

        Gerald
      • Angelos Constantinou
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
          Hi,

          I faced this problem before. Apparently Gel is trying to find the dictionary
          files always in 'C:\Program Files' even if you are Program Files folder is
          located in some other place (in my case it was 'D:\Program Files')

          - Angelos

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
            Angelos,

            That problem should be fixed, Gel now locates the Program Files directory based on a registry setting and a couple of other things. I'm going to include a debug menu item for this in the next version.

            From: "Angelos Constantinou" <ang1@...>
            Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:15:13 +0300

            >Hi,
            >
            >I faced this problem before. Apparently Gel is trying to find the dictionary
            >files always in 'C:\Program Files' even if you are Program Files folder is
            >located in some other place (in my case it was 'D:\Program Files')
            >
            >- Angelos

          • marcus_rocco
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 14, 2002
              Gerald,

              > It is working fine here, you have the flag set in
              > Tools->Options->Editor->View->"Highlight Current Line" plus an
              appropriate
              > color set in Tools->Options->Editor->Colors?

              Your two options was setted ( I verify in the Options.xml file:
              HighlightCurrentLine has value 1 and HighlightForeground has value -
              2147483633 (button face) ).

              I'm not worry with this feature problem... desire to only contribute
              to the GEL so that it is best IDE free in Java (I find that already
              it is!)

              Thanks and regards,
              Marcus Rocco.