Who can give me tips about the Gel's editor?

  • Marcus Cesar Rocco da Silva
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
      Hi!

      I'm a Brazilian and I have many questions...

      How I call the activation template (shortcut) ?
      How I (un)select a block (column) in the editor?
      Or... anybody can say where I get answers (document) for this questions?

      After the questions: Congratulations for the Gel (and your Father). It's a
      better free IDE for Java.

      Excuse my bad english.

      Regards,
      Rocco.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
        Note you can view all keyboard settings in Tools->Customize dialog and go to
        the Key mapping tab.

        <Shift><Space>

        > How I (un)select a block (column) in the editor?

        <Shift><Control><C> to enter column selection mode and <Shift><Control><N>
        to go back to normal selection mode

        > After the questions: Congratulations for the Gel (and your Father). It's a
        > better free IDE for Java.

        Your welcome,