JarMaker plugin updated

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2002
      The JarMaker plugin has been updated to fix a bug, it is available on the
      main site. Thanks to Dimitry Levin for the quick fix.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2002
        Dimitry has updated the JarMaker plugin to fix some issues. It can be
        downloaded from the web site at http://www.gexperts.com

        Gerald
      • Michael Auerswald
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2002
          It has some trouble displaying with Mozilla (works allright with IE
          though). Just FYI.

          --
          Michael Auerswald
          Auerswal@...-marburg.de
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2002
            Thanks, I'll check that out. I had tested it with Netscape 4.x but not
            Mozilla.

            Gerald

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 21, 2002
              Thanks, I have fixed it to be better now. Too bad Mozilla doesn't seem to
              support the width CSS parameter for hover but it doesn't look too bad.