Request Feature: Overall Line-Count

  • ramalam13
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hey yall,

      first and short: Gel rocks! Working on a really big project I must say
      that it really convenient to navigate around all your classes using
      the Project Manager and its directories.

      I have a request though: Gel shows how many lines of code are in the
      current opened java-file at the bottom of the window. Would it be
      possible to add up the numbers of lines of code of all files in the
      Project Manager? Or at least all the lines of code of the open files
      (So I would just open them all)?

      Every programmer knows how impressed project supervisors are by
      growing numbers of lines of code...

      Ciao
      Udo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        Please put feature requests in the support site, I would add this as a
        request for project metrics as their are other things besides LOC that may
        be useful to see.

        Gerald