2386Re: Debugger with jdk 1.3.1_07

  • omertasoft
    Oct 1, 2003
      Hi,

      I checked it out, its not the problem. The problem is that
      the editor doesn't highlight the line that the Debugger is executing.
      It's NOT highlighting another line. It's just not highlighting ANY
      line at all!!!

      Gerald any suggestions ? ??

      thanks,

      --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, "Patricio Daniel Patrickson"
      <ppatrickson@y...> wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > Ive had the same problem but with other ide:s. The thing was that
      > the program that was running where using classes from another
      > location than the one i thought it was using. So, the actual
      > classes that where being run where results of previous
      > compilations, so therefore had other line number information in
      > them.
      >
      > Check your classpath.
      >
      > regards
      > /ppatrickson
      >
      > --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, "omertasoft" <yesildal@f...> wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I am using jdk 1.3.1_07, and GEL 1.0.0.0 RC33b. In the debugger,
      > > after it hits the breakpoint, when you further execute line by
      > line,
      > > the cursor doesn't go to the line the debugger is executing, I
      read
      > > that some people managed to have it running and some did not. Is
      it
      > > my JDK version, or any settings I need to change?
      > >
      > > any help is greatly appreciated.
      > >
      > > Vito,
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic