Hello , is it a good practice to ground the negative side of the power supply capacitor? I have a 1980's Super max mill which originally came with a anilambondeoca
Thanks Dan. I saw no reason it wouldn't work as long as it's step/dir signal inputs fall within the 3.3-5vdc range. I'll use its Estop input as an enablemarty_in_mesa
Yes it will work as you described. You'll love it. Dan Mauchdanmauch
This group is moderated for new members to eliminate spam. Once you post anything even remotely on-topic, your status will be set to unmoderated. Please do not post items for sale on this group.
- Sep 28, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.