Re: G200x

  • rszemeti
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In geckodrive@yahoogroups.com, Steve Hardy <shardy@z...> wrote:
      > At 10:23 PM 5/28/2005 +0000, you wrote:
      > >Does any one know where to get the geckodrive G200X?
      >
      > Yes, from Geckodrive Inc. However, it is not yet in
      > production. You'll need to wait for Mariss to let
      > it loose on the world. And what a changed world that
      > will be!

      Speaking of which ... I finally found a few hours to sit down with the
      code again. So long since I even had 10 minutes to look at it, I'd
      forgotten half of what I knew ..

      anyway, quick question ... I was looking at how to get realtime
      readouts from the analogue inputs up on the GUI .. is it reasonable to
      send them with a WT_UPDATE or shoudl I implement a new message type
      sent at a similar rate purely for the analogue stuff .. slightly
      higher overhead I guess, but probably cleaner ... ??