GDHTA Get Together, 4/6/2010, 6:30 pm

  • gdhta@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 4:25 PM
      Reminder from: gdhta Yahoo! Group

      Title: GDHTA Get Together

      Date: Tuesday April 6, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Cranberry Creek Cafe in Monona
      Notes: Meeting of the Board of Directors will be held at Cranberry Creek Restaurant in Monona. The restaurant is located at the corner of Bridge Rd and W Broadway. All members & guests are welcome. Contact any officer for details. Please join us for dinner, dessert or coffee. You may join the meeting by using Yahoo! Messenger. My Messenger id is Nailshorse. Download Messenger in advance from: http://messenger.yahoo.com/ We plan to supply video & audio feed to you.