New Website

  • witrails
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 1938

      Hi

      Everyone hates moving.  You end up looking and looking for your stuff.  This has happened to us as well.

      We have had to move the GDHTA website to a new location as the old site will no longer be hosted. Please take a minute to look it over. We are still adding material so please come by often. Your suggestions and corrections are welcome. Just contact Ken. Is something missing? Please let Ken know about it. You are welcome to post here as well.

      http://sites.google.com/site/gdhta1/