Popup display of subjects is tiny window

  • Bill Moseley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      I'm using Debian versions: gbuffy 0.2.4-7 and Courier-imap 1.4.3-2.3, and icewm 1.2.7-2.

      I'm reading remote imap boxes, which works fine with displaying the new counts, but when I
      left click I get a tiny window just about big enought to show the "X" icon in my title bar
      -- something like 25x25 pixels. While I'm holding down the mouse button the icewm icon/task
      bar at the bottom of the screen shows the name of the folder and 4/20 to show the message
      counts.

      In other words, left-click brings up a window that's so small I can't tell if there's
      anything in it, but the icon on the task bar does show the correct counts.

      Anyone else experience this?

      --
      Bill Moseley
      moseley@...