Can gbuffy use application specific gtkrc and gbuffyrc files?

  • Rick Nicholson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      Greetings:

      I'm currently using a ~/.gtkrc and a ~/.gbuffyrc files to setup gbuffy. But my
      ~/.gtkrc doesn't interact with mozilla well. I then tried application specific
      gtkrc and gbuffyrc files to get around it and it appears gbuffy doesn't read them.
      I moved my ~/.gtkrc and ~/.gbuffyrc to ~/.gbuffy/gtkrc and ~/.gbuffy/gbuffyrc
      and used strace to see what files gbuffy was looking for. Neither file was opened
      and gbuffy reported no default.

      Haven't looked at the source to confirm the above. But I'm using the gbuffy-0.23
      debian package.

      Thanks in Advance

      Rick Nicholson