Help Needed

  • gbuffy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      The desk of:
      DANIEL AJAYI
      4, Adagunodo Street,
      Off ire-akari estate,
      Ikeja - Lagos.

      ATTN: My friend,

      It is my wish to bring this golden opportunity to your
      door step.irrespective of the fact that you do not know me.

      I am Barrister Daniel Ajayi a family attorney to chief BOLA IGE the Former Attorney General and minister of justice of Federal Republic of Nigeria,who was murderd on the 23th of december 2001 by the evil minded miscreants loyal to the past head of state.May his gentle soul rest in peace. A bossom friend of the family in the nigerian chamber of commerce gave a noteworthy recommendation about your ability to handle a financial transaction of a
      great magnitude.I earnestly wish to come incontact with you for a possible transfer of twenty three million US Dollars $23,000,000.00 to your foreign designated account.The above stated sum my client secured for security reasons, and was deposited with a security firm. The stated fund was among the money recovered from our ex-military officers who stashed away proceeds from the national crude oil exportation and deposited same in different foreign accounts in Europe, America Asia and some African countries, for their selfish interests. This however, took place during the administration of the late military dictator, General Sani Abacha.

      My client,the former minister of justice and attorney general was in-charge of all the seized and frozen ex-military officers’ foreign accounts. Considering his place in the government of Nigeria as attorney general and minister of justice the family does not want anything that will dent the image of the family, On this note i was mandated by the family to handle this transaction.Therefore, on the strength of this mandate I solicite your assistance to get the
      fund transferred into your account abroad.

      The conditions for doing this business with you are
      thus:

      You will assure me of your unquestionable integrity
      and reputation to transact a business of such a great
      volume of money perfectly.

      You will receive 25% of the total sum for your wholesome assistance.

      You will thoroughly source for a lucrative business in
      your country in which our own share of the money will
      be invested for the future of the family benefits

      This business is 100% risk free and will be finished
      within 10 working days.

      If you are interested in this business offer, please
      e-mail me immediately for the business to commence.

      your private Tel/fax line is very important for easy
      communication in this transaction.

      Finally,you will have to accept to keep this transaction strictly confidential,if you accept my submission kindly get back to me immediatly on my emai address.
      Please treat as urgent.

      yours faithfully
      Barrister Daniel Ajayi