Re: Configuration file / segmentation fault

  • gareth_fr
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18 2:52 AM
      I think I've found the readon why gbuffy crashes. I too had the 2
      files ~/.gbuffy and ~/GNUStep/Desktop/GBuffy

      When I tried to edit any preferences, gbuffy would crash when trying
      to save the config.

      removing the ~/.gbuffyrc file solved the problem.

      If somebudy can confirm this, I should submit a bug report. anyone
      know where I can do that ?