Re: Gbuffy doesnt show new mail

  • msaitov2000
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18 8:38 PM
      --- In gbuffy@yahoogroups.com, Andy Spiegl <gbuffy.andy@...> wrote:

      > instead of
      > > path = "";
      >
      > try:
      > > path = INBOX;
      >
      > Does that help?
      > Andy.
      >
      > --
      > Beim Skifahren bei wenig Schnee hat man schnell Dreck am Stecken.
      > (Willy Astor)

      I was trying inbox or INBOX no changes it happens nothing.And im
      sure that the path is inbox.

      Menuhin
    • Andy Spiegl
      Message 2 of 6 , May 19 5:03 AM
        > I was trying inbox or INBOX no changes it happens nothing.And im
        > sure that the path is inbox.

        So, the following works?

        mutt -f imap://menuhin@.../INBOX

        Chau,
        Andy.

        --
        The only stupid question is the unasked one.
      • Bill Moseley
        Message 3 of 6 , May 19 10:35 AM
          On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 03:38:14AM -0000, msaitov2000 wrote:
          > --- In gbuffy@yahoogroups.com, Andy Spiegl <gbuffy.andy@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > instead of
          > > > path = "";
          > >
          > > try:
          > > > path = INBOX;
          > >
          > > Does that help?
          > > Andy.
          > >
          > > --
          > > Beim Skifahren bei wenig Schnee hat man schnell Dreck am Stecken.
          > > (Willy Astor)
          > >

          > I was trying inbox or INBOX no changes it happens nothing.And im
          > sure that the path is inbox.

          I might have missed the start of this thread, but it is not uncommon
          on my setup that gbuffy fails to report new mail. I sometimes have to
          stop and restart. It's been on my todo list to try and track down
          for, oh, maybe two years now.

          --
          Bill Moseley
          moseley@...
          Message 4 of 6 , May 20 12:15 AM
            --- In gbuffy@yahoogroups.com, Andy Spiegl <gbuffy.andy@...> wrote:

            > > I was trying inbox or INBOX no changes it happens nothing.And im
            > > sure that the path is inbox.
            >
            > So, the following works?
            >
            > mutt -f imap://menuhin@.../INBOX
            >
            > Chau,
            > Andy.
            >
            > --
            > The only stupid question is the unasked one.

            Hi,
            that works and sice yesterday now gbufyy shows the new mail thx a lot
            for a advice.

            Menuhin