FW: Noah's Ark

  • shodan purba
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011

      Subject:  The Ark

      I am not afraid of tomorrow for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

      Noah's Ark :  Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark .

      ONE
      :  Don't miss the boat.

      TWO:  Remember that we are all in the same boat!

      THREE:  Plan ahead.  It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

      FOUR:  Stay fit.  When you're
      60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.

      FIVE:  Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

      SIX:  Build your future on high ground.

      SEVEN:  For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

      EIGHT:  Speed isn't always an advantage.  The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

      NINE:  When you're stressed, float awhile.

      TEN:  Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

      ELEVEN:  No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

      My instructions were to send this to the people that
      I wanted God to bless and I picked you.
      Please pass this on to people you want to be blessed.
      Give it!  Don't just receive it!

      Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

      ------ End of Forwarded Message

    • liembeng@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2011
        Mjh2 bang,$fotota ras litbang moderamen sange tah banci kirimndu.. Bujur.

        JL

        Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®