glbt rights USA

  • noveldist
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2004
      I just joined this group today.
      It is most important that gay and lesbian persons become involved in
      US politics. I am talking about actually becoming politicians. The
      gay lesbian interest will only be respected when conress and the US
      senate has votes from the glbt community.
      Our democratic system is not a democracy. It is a hypocrisy.
      I own www.gaymarriagelawyers.com
      I work within the community to help glbt individuals locate glbt
      professionals for partner planning, adoption, etc. The chief
      Justice of the Gay Kingdom is a lawyer named William Freeman who
      lists his professional services on the site.
      This is a great country with great vision. Thank you to the
      founders of The Gay Kingdom.

      Jeff :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2004
        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "noveldist" <jeff@g...> wrote:

        > I just joined this group today.
        > It is most important that gay and lesbian persons become involved in
        > US politics.
        > I own www.gaymarriagelawyers.com
        > I work within the community to help glbt individuals locate glbt
        > professionals for partner planning, adoption, etc. The chief
        > Justice of the Gay Kingdom is a lawyer named William Freeman who
        > lists his professional services on the site.
        > This is a great country with great vision. Thank you to the
        > founders of The Gay Kingdom.
        >
        > Jeff :)

        Jeff
        Let's go for Kofi - Annan, get GLBT group at the United Nations.
        I can suggest some template groups to pattern shch involvement on.
      • wjf@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2004