Re: A question

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2004
      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, <wjf@b...> wrote:

      > What is the GLK using the fees it collects for?
      > Immigration fees are being used for GLK High Court
      operations, including it's administrative
      > expenses.
      >
      > If we develop a surplus, I've promised Dale that we'll set aside
      those funds to help with the ICJ
      > submission and advocacy, and funds in excess of those
      needs revert to the GLK General Fund.

      Dear Prime Minister,

      Last week I set up a Cafepress shop

      http://www.cafepress.com/

      under the name Gaykingdom/Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the
      Coral Seas.

      I loaded it with some prototype products, then announced it as a
      possible fundraiser to the HEZ group ("Now that we've got it,
      what shall we do with it?")

      Comments, suggestions for improvement and purchases are, or
      course, welcome, and revenues will go to the GLK.

      yankie