Re: Issue of dual citizenship...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2004
      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, <wjf@b...> wrote:

      > If I can lay hands on it in the next couple days, and if it won't violate
      someone's
      > fair use provisions, I'll post the US Supreme Court case on this topic - those
      who
      > read it will see how the GLK documents interrelate to the case (maybe).
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > -Bill Freeman
      > gaycourt.org

      Thank you, Bill.
      In the days running up to Nov. 2 2004, "Democfrats Abroad" brought the
      number of us who do not kive Stateside to worldwide attention.
      Let's consider how many Americans have dual citizenship in, say, Israel or
      Canada. Will the US get mad at Natalie Portman - born in Jerusalem to US
      parents - and confiscate her passport? Not likely LOL I wuould always get
      back in, but why go?