Greetings from sunny and hot Melbourne Victoria

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      Greetings Brothers and Sisters of the Gay & Lesbian Kingdom of the
      Coral Sea Islands, from the Consular office here in Sunny and hot
      Melbourne Australia.

      I just wanted to do a quick post to introduce myself and send a big
      hello from down under. Apologies for the late joining of the group
      however I have been on a world trip for the past 8 weeks and finally
      settled back and will be continuing with consular duties.

      I hope all is well in your part of the world wherever that maybe, and
      I also wish you all a very happy safe festive season and new year.

      I look forward to future dialogue and perhaps a meeting on Cato
      itself oneday.

      Best Wishes

      Robert Yule
      Consul General to the City of Melbourne