Re: survey

  • ozbearion
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      I beleive the Kingdom should be strictly secular and rational, with no
      fairy-tale mumbo-jumbo of any stripe.

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Donald Kirby <kndmgck@y...> wrote:
      > I vote NO. Many members of the Gay tribe are not Christian, and
      these are Xtian holidays. I don't mean to be a party-pooper, but I do
      feel that the gay kingdom should not recognize any religion. What
      about the Kingdom's independance day?
      > Also, I noticed that freedom of religion is not part of the
      Kingdom's constitution. It should be.