LETS TOGETHER MAKE IT WORK!

  • maidenheadrespect
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      ---SDP---SDP---SDP---SDP---SDP---SDP---SDP---

      LETS TOGETHER MAKE IT WORK!

      Social Democrats from the countries which makes up the citizenship
      of the GLK have worked together in creating a Social Democratic
      Party to safeguard employment and to create more and better jobs, to
      promote a cleaner environment, to secure stability in the nation and
      to promote peace in the world.

      Together we will fight to safeguard employment
      and to create more and better jobs.

      Together we will fight to create a social security systems.

      Together we will ensure that women and men are
      treated equally, in all situations and at all levels.

      Together we will give priority to the education of
      young people and to investment in the future.

      Together we will promote prosperity and
      modernise our economies but we will also
      guarantee equal access for all to good quality
      services.

      Together we will put in place safeguards to
      control unlimited and unregulated immigration,
      and at the same time we will safeguard human
      dignity and basic civil rights.

      Together we demand that a good balance
      between economy and environment be
      maintained - sustainable development and growth
      are our priority.

      Together we will increase consumer protection.

      Together we will promote peace and conflict
      prevention in the world.

      Together we will ensure the respect for
      fundamental human and citizens┬┤ rights.

      Together we will make the entry of new
      citizens to the GLK a success and a
      real guarantee of stability in the nation.

      JOIN THE SOCIAL DEMOCRATS @