Re: [gaykingdom] A request to the political parties

  • negativehead
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
      if anyones got a Mac, they should be able to convert to PDF automatically...
      (i use the Adobe Suite)

      p.j.
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005

        p.j. and Dallas

        Good idea and thanks for volunteering the space

        Jon

        Ditto

      • Viktor Zimmermann
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
          Thank you, Dallas, we will send you a text file when we have worked
          out something agreeable :)

          Regards,

          Vicky

          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Dallas Vinson" <dallaswv35077@b...
          > wrote:
          > or, for that matter, I would be happy to not only make them
          available on the
          > radio stations website, but I would also happily convert the files
          to PDF so
          > that everyone would be able to view them.
          >
          > -Dallas Vinson
          > -Radio Free GLK!
          > -Flagship of the GLK Radio Network
          > -First Radio station of the GLK