RE: [gaykingdom] A request to the political parties

  • Dallas Vinson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
      or, for that matter, I would be happy to not only make them available on the radio stations website, but I would also happily convert the files to PDF so that everyone would be able to view them.

      -Dallas Vinson
      -Radio Free GLK!
      -Flagship of the GLK Radio Network
      -First Radio station of the GLK
      http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
        if anyones got a Mac, they should be able to convert to PDF automatically...
        (i use the Adobe Suite)

        p.j.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005

          p.j. and Dallas

          Good idea and thanks for volunteering the space

          Jon

          Ditto

        • Viktor Zimmermann
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
            Thank you, Dallas, we will send you a text file when we have worked
            out something agreeable :)

            Regards,

            Vicky

            --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Dallas Vinson" <dallaswv35077@b...
            > wrote:
            > or, for that matter, I would be happy to not only make them
            available on the
            > radio stations website, but I would also happily convert the files
            to PDF so
            > that everyone would be able to view them.
            >
            > -Dallas Vinson
            > -Radio Free GLK!
            > -Flagship of the GLK Radio Network
            > -First Radio station of the GLK