Re: [gaykingdom] A request to the political parties

  • negativehead
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
      hi all,

      as a website designer, i would suggest that they host it somewhere - any URL will do.
      (i have a personal one if they want some space).

      cheers.
      p.j.

      Why not ask the parties to make their platform documents available to members of this group?
    • Dallas Vinson
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
        or, for that matter, I would be happy to not only make them available on the radio stations website, but I would also happily convert the files to PDF so that everyone would be able to view them.

        -Dallas Vinson
        -Radio Free GLK!
        -Flagship of the GLK Radio Network
        -First Radio station of the GLK
        http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
          if anyones got a Mac, they should be able to convert to PDF automatically...
          (i use the Adobe Suite)

          p.j.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005

            p.j. and Dallas

            Good idea and thanks for volunteering the space

            Jon

            Ditto

          • Viktor Zimmermann
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
              Thank you, Dallas, we will send you a text file when we have worked
              out something agreeable :)

              Regards,

              Vicky

              --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Dallas Vinson" <dallaswv35077@b...
              > wrote:
              > or, for that matter, I would be happy to not only make them
              available on the
              > radio stations website, but I would also happily convert the files
              to PDF so
              > that everyone would be able to view them.
              >
              > -Dallas Vinson
              > -Radio Free GLK!
              > -Flagship of the GLK Radio Network
              > -First Radio station of the GLK