Re: [gaykingdom] (gaykingdom] OPEN-HEARTED APOLOGIZE TO BILL FREEMAN from Vicky

  • James Nunn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      And don't forget teh bounce factor. Yahoo Groups manages bounces in a
      good/bad way. When a message bounces, or takes too long to get
      somewhere, the email address is moved from "active" members to
      "bouncing members." This is often overlooked by list managers (I
      manage a few and get questions like this "why did our list drop from
      such-and-such to such-and-such?"). Also, under the membership options
      (for moderators/owners) everything is logged, so if someone needs to
      find out what happened to so-and-so, then they can look there.

      Regards,
      James

      james d. nunn
      jdnunn@...
    • William J. Freeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
        On top of all that, it isn't like we have had any training on these things either.

        I guess we're all doing the best we can.