Re: [gaykingdom] Translations

  • Szymon Niemiec
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 20, 2004
      I think its great idea :D
      Szymon
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 4:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [gaykingdom] Translations

      If you are interested in an Interlingua translation..
      I can do that one.

      Paul

      --- Szymon Niemiec <s.niemiec@...> wrote:

      > Dear Setlers,
      > I can help whith translation to polish.
      > We have some polish LGTB activists, who are
      > interested in participation :D
      > Szymon Niemiec

      http://my.yahoo.com

    • William J. Freeman
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 20, 2004
        Please do, and thanks!!!

        http://my.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 20, 2004
          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <wjf@b...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > We are presently working on Spanish translation for the gaycourt.org site,
          but would
          > appreciate someone fluent in French, and other key languages, helping us
          get our
          > sites accessible to the rest of the world.

          Dear Bill,
          I lived in Europoe for four yers and could lend a hand with Frendh and
          German.
          :)
          y/c
        • paul lecorde
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 20, 2004
            Where should translations be sent?

            --- Bill <wjf@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > We are presently working on Spanish translation for
            > the gaycourt.org site, but would
            > appreciate someone fluent in French, and other key
            > languages, helping us get our
            > sites accessible to the rest of the world. The UN
            > has provided us with the Universal
            > Declaration in what appears to be every language
            > there is (a 40mb file). Now all we
            > have to do is get the rest translated. :D
            >
            > If someone is fluent in Spanish, it'd be nice to
            > have second and third opinions regarding
            > translations before we post them. We've already
            > learned that translations may differ
            > substantially based on who is interpreting.
            >
            > Also, thank you guys and gals for understanding just
            > how overwhelming some of our work
            > has been so far. It has certainly been a lesson for
            > me in exactly how long it takes for
            > things to happen in a (mostly) structured and
            > orderly manner.
            >
            > Season's greetings, and
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > -Bill Freeman
            > gaycourt.org

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • William J. Freeman
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 21, 2004
              Send them here first,  We'll vet them and forward them to the necessary folks.

              Bill Freeman

              High Court of the Gay Kingdom
              2201 Sixth Avenue South
              Birmingham, AL.  35233