Re: [gaykingdom] Translations

  • paul lecorde
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 20, 2004
      If you are interested in an Interlingua translation..
      I can do that one.

      Paul

      --- Szymon Niemiec <s.niemiec@...> wrote:

      > Dear Setlers,
      > I can help whith translation to polish.
      > We have some polish LGTB activists, who are
      > interested in participation :D
      > Szymon Niemiec

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Szymon Niemiec
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 20, 2004
        I think its great idea :D
        Szymon
        If you are interested in an Interlingua translation..
        I can do that one.

        Paul

        --- Szymon Niemiec <s.niemiec@...> wrote:

        > Dear Setlers,
        > I can help whith translation to polish.
        > We have some polish LGTB activists, who are
        > interested in participation :D
        > Szymon Niemiec

        http://my.yahoo.com

      • William J. Freeman
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 20, 2004
          Please do, and thanks!!!

          http://my.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 20, 2004
            --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <wjf@b...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > We are presently working on Spanish translation for the gaycourt.org site,
            but would
            > appreciate someone fluent in French, and other key languages, helping us
            get our
            > sites accessible to the rest of the world.

            Dear Bill,
            I lived in Europoe for four yers and could lend a hand with Frendh and
            German.
            :)
            y/c
          • paul lecorde
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 20, 2004
              Where should translations be sent?

              --- Bill <wjf@...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              >
              > We are presently working on Spanish translation for
              > the gaycourt.org site, but would
              > appreciate someone fluent in French, and other key
              > languages, helping us get our
              > sites accessible to the rest of the world. The UN
              > has provided us with the Universal
              > Declaration in what appears to be every language
              > there is (a 40mb file). Now all we
              > have to do is get the rest translated. :D
              >
              > If someone is fluent in Spanish, it'd be nice to
              > have second and third opinions regarding
              > translations before we post them. We've already
              > learned that translations may differ
              > substantially based on who is interpreting.
              >
              > Also, thank you guys and gals for understanding just
              > how overwhelming some of our work
              > has been so far. It has certainly been a lesson for
              > me in exactly how long it takes for
              > things to happen in a (mostly) structured and
              > orderly manner.
              >
              > Season's greetings, and
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > -Bill Freeman
              > gaycourt.org

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • William J. Freeman
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 21, 2004
                Send them here first,  We'll vet them and forward them to the necessary folks.

                Bill Freeman

                High Court of the Gay Kingdom
                2201 Sixth Avenue South
                Birmingham, AL.  35233