New poll for gaykingdom

  • gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2004
      gaykingdom group:

      Xmas, Easter and other religious days
      are not official public holidays in
      the GLK. These have been public
      holidays have been replaced with days
      of national gay importants such as
      World Aids Day, Stonewall Day ect. Do
      you agree with this?

      o yes
      o no

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Lee P
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
        I vote to keep/adopt BOTH.

        bowlingboi

        gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
        gaykingdom group:

        Xmas, Easter and other religious days
        are not official public holidays in
        the GLK. These have been public
        holidays have been replaced with days
        of national gay importants such as
        World Aids Day, Stonewall Day ect. Do
        you agree with this?

          o yes
          o no

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Howard
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004

          Link does not work but I agree! Thanks.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
            --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Lee P <sbjlee@y...>
            wrote:
            > I vote to keep/adopt BOTH.
            >
            > Xmas, Easter and other religious days
            > are not official public holidays in
            > the GLK. These have been public
            > holidays have been replaced with days
            > of national gay importants such as
            > World Aids Day, Stonewall Day ect. Do
            > you agree with this?
            >
            > o yes
            > o no

            > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
            Groups
            > web site listed above.
            >
            > Thanks!

            As they sang in MARY POPPINS.
            "Every day's a holiday with Mary... "
            - every day's a celebration if you are gay!
          • Lee P
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 22, 2004
              when are we gonna get the right link?