RE: [gaykingdom] Aussie Head

  • Paul Gohranson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2004
      I am not sure who you are? But you are obviously confused! I do not own
      this group, so therefore I can not ban you from it. I would be totally
      against banning your opinion and would welcome the debate! Mainly,
      because that is one of my strongest points, Free speech!

      So I am hoping that you can work this out with the owner of the group
      which is easy to find out. I would much rather trade presidents with you
      anytime! LOL!!

      Actually I was only 2 months shy of being born in Australia. I went
      there when I was 2 months old and then again when I was 7 so yes I have
      been there.

      Everybody who knows me my friends in Canada who are afraid to come here
      because of backlash, my friends in Italy, and Spain for the same reasons
      and your Country, whom I have many friends, all know that I am ashamed
      of what my country has done in the past few years. So your label is not
      one that I will accept! No one I have ever met has been more a defender
      of free speech than me. It has gotten me in trouble many a time! That's
      why I find it so amusing you would accuse me of such a thing? :)

      I hope that this sets things straight! So to speak!

      Sincerely

      Paul...

      Paul!
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2004

        How interesting... possibly karmic. My sire was one of the men in the US
        B-52's who flew in the Pacific theater.
        yankie