Re:Bogus spurious Tagomago Island is up for SALE

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "sera_konosi" <sera_konosi@y...>
      wrote:

      > I am sorry to get you out of your dreams , the Kingdom of Tagomago
      > had bought the island of Tagomago!!
      >
      > We are glad to say that the first steps to a own European gay minded
      > nation is a few steps further!!
      >
      > With al regards Miss Massa-Martinez
      > Prime minister Kingdom Tagomago

      (With apologies in advance for sidescroll)

      Dear Prime Minster Massa-Martinez,

      I have yet to see official evidence of any Tagomago kingdom.

      As you can see from the links below, in fact as of a few minutes ago the
      island of Tagomago is still listed for sale.

      I have given as much time and attention to this matter as I am willing and able
      to give, and, lacking further verifiable evidence, cannot devote myself futher
      to the matter of your island.

      If and when the new ownership papers are available, as well as other state
      documents, perhaps you can do us the kindness of posting them.

      http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=tagomago+r
      eal+estate&btnG=Search&meta=

      VLADI PRIVATE ISLANDS
      ... Tagomago is only one mile from the coastline of Ibiza. ... VLADI PRIVATE
      ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
      Federation) serving the ...
      www.vladi-private-islands.de/ sales_islands/sites/01_tago1.html - 13k -
      Cached - Similar pages

      VLADI ISLAND TRAVEL
      ... from the harbour at Pou des Lleó or from Santa Eulalia to Tagomago. ...
      ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
      Federation) serving the ...
      www.vladi-private-islands.de/ rent_islands/sites/reg1_tago_1.html - 14k -
      Cached - Similar pages
      [ More results from www.vladi-private-islands.de ]

      San Carlos Spain Real Estate Rental - House - Sleeps: 10
      ... Spain - Vacation Real Estate Rental. Truly escape the rigours of daily life at
      this beautiful and secluded house with breathtaking views of Tagomago
      Island and ...
      www.vrbo.com/42406 - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

      Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
      ... San Lorenzo Country ref 168This beautifully quiet estate is situated ... the
      sea coast and the island of Tagomago from an ... this charming small villa is a
      real jewel ...
      www.villacontact.com/prop_price2_i.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

      Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
      ... and on the east side the island of Tagomago. ... San Lorenzo Area REF
      158This private estate is situated ... MORE PROPERTIES: up to 500,000€ |
      500,000€ to 1,000,000 ...
      www.villacontact.com/prop_price3_i.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
      [ More results from www.villacontact.com ]

      Complete list of local business web sites you'll find here in ...
      ... Sol Bahía Apartments; Squash Apartments; Tagomago Hotel; Talamanca
      Hostel; Valencia Hostel; ... Tourist Train; Windsurfing & Sailing. Real Estate.
      www.ibiza-spotlight.com/contact/clients_i.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

      Reviews of the Tagomago Hotel
      ... I recently spent a week at the Hotel Tagomago in the beautiful San Antonio
      Bay area ... The only real downside for me was that my room was very small
      and as it didn ...
      www.ibiza-spotlight.com/ reviews/hotels/hoteltagomago_i.htm - 24k - Cached
      - Similar pages
      [ More results from www.ibiza-spotlight.com ]

      Residencial El Mirador de Tagomago MIM Int.SL-Inmobiliaria ...
      ... mundial. Aquí se encuentra la promoción "Mirador de Tagomago". There
      ... fame. Here you can find the promotion "Mirador de Tagomago.". Nur ...
      www.inmobiliariamim.com/ Eexclusivas/ETagomago/pagetago.htm - 13k -
      Cached - Similar pages

      vacation rental SANTA EULALIA rentals apartments SANTA EULALIA ...
      ... Advertiser: Vicente Bonet, Ref.: M-TAGOMAGO. ... Other contents: rent a
      car, typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
      information... ...
      www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_1.asp?loc=SANTA%20EULALIA -
      24k - Cached - Similar pages

      apartments Islas Baleares apartment Islas Baleares rent holiday ...
      ... Mirador de Tagomago. new, at seafront. ... Other contents: rent a car,
      typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
      information... ...
      www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_6.asp?zona=Islas%20Baleares -
      62k - Cached - Similar pages
      [ More results from www.casaspain.com ]