Re: [gaykingdom] Citizenship papers

  • wjf@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005

      Bill,

      Having completed the website forms for citizenship  and paid my $100
      (already appears on my CC statement) over two weeks ago I am wondering
      where the official paperwork is or if I should dispute the charges to
      my CC......

    • Fremont BridgeMan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
        Bill,

        This is Joe Grande from Seattle. I used another
        e-mail address when I registered. The Other e-mail
        address I used is:

        jwgrande1@....

        Arnold Altamirano, my partner uses:
        arbalt@....

        We received your package and returned it the next day.
        I mailed it at the post office to make sure there was
        enough postage.

        I haven't heard from you if you got our com[leter
        Passport paperwork back yet.

        Also, there is a good chance you have me mixed up with
        someone else.

        Joe Grande
        Seattle

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005