Re:Bogus spurious Tagomago Island is up for SALE

  • sera_konosi
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
      Sir,

      Maybe if you become member of our island grour you get informed
      better...

      Our King Michael C. and his government is very hard busy to get our
      country a sovereign nation , but as you maybe know with al large
      nations like Spain, great brittain, U.S.A. etc it is very difficult
      to get our declaration true the burocration .

      Spain is not the issue because we are not a danger for them, we have
      not declared war on them but just declared sovereignty of our small
      but for us important nation!!!

      We have money in reserve so we are very serious and we already an
      other option on a nice island!

      As you hear we do not sit still!!

      And the real question is; is it possible to get really free of
      control of let's say U.S.A???

      We are trying to let them accept and respect our laws ,we do not
      acceps less!!!

      For the citizens case we are working hard on the issue how many
      citizens we can have on the island because it is just 145 acres
      large and we also want a little economic zone to profite our
      Kingdoms cost's!

      We do not want peaple to give us money or something like that and
      then we can not make it happen what we have promised!!

      We ask everybody who WANT to become a citizen in future to first
      become a member on the group and write a email with
      name ,adres,coutry you live in date of birth and what work you
      do ...a nice cv ... to

      koninkrijk_tagomago@...

      We put al papers in our national archive and when we can work the
      immigration and have our pasports ready then we make contact.

      We hope that we have informed you enough

      greetings

      Miss Massa_martinez
      Prime minister

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Fremont BridgeMan

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "sera_konosi" <sera_konosi@y...>
        wrote:

        > I am sorry to get you out of your dreams , the Kingdom of Tagomago
        > had bought the island of Tagomago!!
        >
        > We are glad to say that the first steps to a own European gay minded
        > nation is a few steps further!!
        >
        > With al regards Miss Massa-Martinez
        > Prime minister Kingdom Tagomago

        (With apologies in advance for sidescroll)

        Dear Prime Minster Massa-Martinez,

        I have yet to see official evidence of any Tagomago kingdom.

        As you can see from the links below, in fact as of a few minutes ago the
        island of Tagomago is still listed for sale.

        I have given as much time and attention to this matter as I am willing and able
        to give, and, lacking further verifiable evidence, cannot devote myself futher
        to the matter of your island.

        If and when the new ownership papers are available, as well as other state
        documents, perhaps you can do us the kindness of posting them.

        http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=tagomago+r
        eal+estate&btnG=Search&meta=

        VLADI PRIVATE ISLANDS
        ... Tagomago is only one mile from the coastline of Ibiza. ... VLADI PRIVATE
        ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
        Federation) serving the ...
        www.vladi-private-islands.de/ sales_islands/sites/01_tago1.html - 13k -
        Cached - Similar pages

        VLADI ISLAND TRAVEL
        ... from the harbour at Pou des Lleó or from Santa Eulalia to Tagomago. ...
        ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
        Federation) serving the ...
        www.vladi-private-islands.de/ rent_islands/sites/reg1_tago_1.html - 14k -
        Cached - Similar pages
        [ More results from www.vladi-private-islands.de ]

        San Carlos Spain Real Estate Rental - House - Sleeps: 10
        ... Spain - Vacation Real Estate Rental. Truly escape the rigours of daily life at
        this beautiful and secluded house with breathtaking views of Tagomago
        Island and ...
        www.vrbo.com/42406 - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

        Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
        ... San Lorenzo Country ref 168This beautifully quiet estate is situated ... the
        sea coast and the island of Tagomago from an ... this charming small villa is a
        real jewel ...
        www.villacontact.com/prop_price2_i.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

        Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
        ... and on the east side the island of Tagomago. ... San Lorenzo Area REF
        158This private estate is situated ... MORE PROPERTIES: up to 500,000€ |
        500,000€ to 1,000,000 ...
        www.villacontact.com/prop_price3_i.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
        [ More results from www.villacontact.com ]

        Complete list of local business web sites you'll find here in ...
        ... Sol Bahía Apartments; Squash Apartments; Tagomago Hotel; Talamanca
        Hostel; Valencia Hostel; ... Tourist Train; Windsurfing & Sailing. Real Estate.
        www.ibiza-spotlight.com/contact/clients_i.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

        Reviews of the Tagomago Hotel
        ... I recently spent a week at the Hotel Tagomago in the beautiful San Antonio
        Bay area ... The only real downside for me was that my room was very small
        and as it didn ...
        www.ibiza-spotlight.com/ reviews/hotels/hoteltagomago_i.htm - 24k - Cached
        - Similar pages
        [ More results from www.ibiza-spotlight.com ]

        Residencial El Mirador de Tagomago MIM Int.SL-Inmobiliaria ...
        ... mundial. Aquí se encuentra la promoción "Mirador de Tagomago". There
        ... fame. Here you can find the promotion "Mirador de Tagomago.". Nur ...
        www.inmobiliariamim.com/ Eexclusivas/ETagomago/pagetago.htm - 13k -
        Cached - Similar pages

        vacation rental SANTA EULALIA rentals apartments SANTA EULALIA ...
        ... Advertiser: Vicente Bonet, Ref.: M-TAGOMAGO. ... Other contents: rent a
        car, typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
        information... ...
        www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_1.asp?loc=SANTA%20EULALIA -
        24k - Cached - Similar pages

        apartments Islas Baleares apartment Islas Baleares rent holiday ...
        ... Mirador de Tagomago. new, at seafront. ... Other contents: rent a car,
        typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
        information... ...
        www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_6.asp?zona=Islas%20Baleares -
        62k - Cached - Similar pages
        [ More results from www.casaspain.com ]