Re:Bogus spurious Tagomago Island is up for SALE

  • sera_konosi
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
      I am sorry to get you out of your dreams , the Kingdom of Tagomago
      had bought the island of Tagomago!!

      We are glad to say that the first steps to a own European gay minded
      nation is a few steps further!!

      With al regards Miss Massa-Martinez
      Prime minister Kingdom Tagomago

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Viktor Zimmermann"
      <sekretariat@v...> wrote:

> [...]
      > place on board. To this purpose, a commercial agency, however
      small,
      > can be founded in Brisbane or Sydney and menage the thing. This
      > agency, for legal reasons, shall be only a commercial enterprise
      and
      > not participate in immigration help (officially), or else someone
      will
      > be arrested.
      >
      > Second, a GLK-located company (pro-forma settled also in Brisbane
      or
      > Sydney) must be founded and shares be sold to interested citizens
      (25%
      > -50% can stay in states hand). This company shall make a busines
      plan
      > for Cato's initial developement and, if approved by the GLK
      > government, start building houses and infrastructure. Same company
      > must be permitted to earn money by issuing of official stamps and
      > other state symboles. The development can begin with small houses
      for
      > tourists and locals and a tiny palace for HRH Dale :-) All the
      bigger
      > plans like artificial islands and an own space program can be
      realised
      > later, when the GLK's budget allows grows a bit.
      >
      > Third, the goverment must rule openly, by publishing reports on
      how
      > many citizens were aquired, what GLK's cash-flow is and what the
      money
      > is being spend for. Each official is a public person and must
      present
      > himself on gaykingdom.org by publishing his name, a photho and a
      short
      > CV. This is the modern understanding of administrating a country,
      > guys!
      >
      > Vicky
      >
      > Besides: it seems that in Spain gay marriages will soon be
      officially
      > recognised, and on Ibiza a flourishing gay amusement industry is
      > already existent. Keep in mind, in Europe a "small island" not
      > necessarily means there is no one living there ;-)
      >
      > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Tim and Jeff" <tim-jeff@t...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I like the idea of a kingdom but what if we all came? There
      isn't
      > enough room and the enviroment could not sustain us. For instance
      if
      > there was about 200 of us in this Yahoo group and we all pulled up
      > stakes became citizens and moved to Cato Island or one of the
      other
      > small islands in the realm where would we all fit? What would we
      do
      > for a sustainable economy? Food? Agriculture? Jobs? I am not
      meaning
      > to be a negative voice just asking realistic questions. At least
      when
      > the Jews moved back to Israel they had a nice chunk of land to

    • Fremont BridgeMan
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
        Madam Prime Minister;

        I am a bit confused. The web states the Island of
        Tagomago is still for sale. My understand now is that
        the island has been bought and is wholly owned by the
        Kingdom of Tagomago.

        So, is there now an independent country known as The
        Kingdom of Tagomago?

        Is the Kingdom now and forever free of Spain or the
        influence/control of any other country?

        While I know the makeup of the Kingdom, (island), what
        is the makeup of the government?

        What are the plans for citizenship, immigration?

        Sorry for all the questions, and believe me this is
        only the start, but I am SERIOUSLY interested in a GL
        Kingdom, country, nation.

        Joe
        Seattle, (US)

        --- sera_konosi <sera_konosi@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > >
        > > > I like the idea of a kingdom but what if we all
        > came? There
        > isn't
        > > enough room and the enviroment could not sustain
        > us. For instance
        > if
        > > there was about 200 of us in this Yahoo group and
        > we all pulled up
        > > stakes became citizens and moved to Cato Island or
        > one of the
        > other
        > > small islands in the realm where would we all fit?
        > What would we
        > do
        > > for a sustainable economy? Food? Agriculture?
        > Jobs? I am not
        > meaning
        > > to be a negative voice just asking realistic
        > questions. At least
        > when
        > > the Jews moved back to Israel they had a nice

      • sera_konosi
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
          Sir,

          Maybe if you become member of our island grour you get informed
          better...

          Our King Michael C. and his government is very hard busy to get our
          country a sovereign nation , but as you maybe know with al large
          nations like Spain, great brittain, U.S.A. etc it is very difficult
          to get our declaration true the burocration .

          Spain is not the issue because we are not a danger for them, we have
          not declared war on them but just declared sovereignty of our small
          but for us important nation!!!

          We have money in reserve so we are very serious and we already an
          other option on a nice island!

          As you hear we do not sit still!!

          And the real question is; is it possible to get really free of
          control of let's say U.S.A???

          We are trying to let them accept and respect our laws ,we do not
          acceps less!!!

          For the citizens case we are working hard on the issue how many
          citizens we can have on the island because it is just 145 acres
          large and we also want a little economic zone to profite our
          Kingdoms cost's!

          We do not want peaple to give us money or something like that and
          then we can not make it happen what we have promised!!

          We ask everybody who WANT to become a citizen in future to first
          become a member on the group and write a email with
          name ,adres,coutry you live in date of birth and what work you
          do ...a nice cv ... to

          koninkrijk_tagomago@...

          We put al papers in our national archive and when we can work the
          immigration and have our pasports ready then we make contact.

          We hope that we have informed you enough

          greetings

          Miss Massa_martinez
          Prime minister

          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Fremont BridgeMan

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
            --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "sera_konosi" <sera_konosi@y...>
            wrote:

            > I am sorry to get you out of your dreams , the Kingdom of Tagomago
            > had bought the island of Tagomago!!
            >
            > We are glad to say that the first steps to a own European gay minded
            > nation is a few steps further!!
            >
            > With al regards Miss Massa-Martinez
            > Prime minister Kingdom Tagomago

            (With apologies in advance for sidescroll)

            Dear Prime Minster Massa-Martinez,

            I have yet to see official evidence of any Tagomago kingdom.

            As you can see from the links below, in fact as of a few minutes ago the
            island of Tagomago is still listed for sale.

            I have given as much time and attention to this matter as I am willing and able
            to give, and, lacking further verifiable evidence, cannot devote myself futher
            to the matter of your island.

            If and when the new ownership papers are available, as well as other state
            documents, perhaps you can do us the kindness of posting them.

            http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=tagomago+r
            eal+estate&btnG=Search&meta=

            VLADI PRIVATE ISLANDS
            ... Tagomago is only one mile from the coastline of Ibiza. ... VLADI PRIVATE
            ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
            Federation) serving the ...
            www.vladi-private-islands.de/ sales_islands/sites/01_tago1.html - 13k -
            Cached - Similar pages

            VLADI ISLAND TRAVEL
            ... from the harbour at Pou des Lleó or from Santa Eulalia to Tagomago. ...
            ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
            Federation) serving the ...
            www.vladi-private-islands.de/ rent_islands/sites/reg1_tago_1.html - 14k -
            Cached - Similar pages
            [ More results from www.vladi-private-islands.de ]

            San Carlos Spain Real Estate Rental - House - Sleeps: 10
            ... Spain - Vacation Real Estate Rental. Truly escape the rigours of daily life at
            this beautiful and secluded house with breathtaking views of Tagomago
            Island and ...
            www.vrbo.com/42406 - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

            Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
            ... San Lorenzo Country ref 168This beautifully quiet estate is situated ... the
            sea coast and the island of Tagomago from an ... this charming small villa is a
            real jewel ...
            www.villacontact.com/prop_price2_i.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

            Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
            ... and on the east side the island of Tagomago. ... San Lorenzo Area REF
            158This private estate is situated ... MORE PROPERTIES: up to 500,000€ |
            500,000€ to 1,000,000 ...
            www.villacontact.com/prop_price3_i.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
            [ More results from www.villacontact.com ]

            Complete list of local business web sites you'll find here in ...
            ... Sol Bahía Apartments; Squash Apartments; Tagomago Hotel; Talamanca
            Hostel; Valencia Hostel; ... Tourist Train; Windsurfing & Sailing. Real Estate.
            www.ibiza-spotlight.com/contact/clients_i.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

            Reviews of the Tagomago Hotel
            ... I recently spent a week at the Hotel Tagomago in the beautiful San Antonio
            Bay area ... The only real downside for me was that my room was very small
            and as it didn ...
            www.ibiza-spotlight.com/ reviews/hotels/hoteltagomago_i.htm - 24k - Cached
            - Similar pages
            [ More results from www.ibiza-spotlight.com ]

            Residencial El Mirador de Tagomago MIM Int.SL-Inmobiliaria ...
            ... mundial. Aquí se encuentra la promoción "Mirador de Tagomago". There
            ... fame. Here you can find the promotion "Mirador de Tagomago.". Nur ...
            www.inmobiliariamim.com/ Eexclusivas/ETagomago/pagetago.htm - 13k -
            Cached - Similar pages

            vacation rental SANTA EULALIA rentals apartments SANTA EULALIA ...
            ... Advertiser: Vicente Bonet, Ref.: M-TAGOMAGO. ... Other contents: rent a
            car, typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
            information... ...
            www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_1.asp?loc=SANTA%20EULALIA -
            24k - Cached - Similar pages

            apartments Islas Baleares apartment Islas Baleares rent holiday ...
            ... Mirador de Tagomago. new, at seafront. ... Other contents: rent a car,
            typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
            information... ...
            www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_6.asp?zona=Islas%20Baleares -
            62k - Cached - Similar pages
            [ More results from www.casaspain.com ]