Re:Bogus spurious Tagomago Island is up for SALE

  • Viktor Zimmermann
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 2, 2005
      Well, at the moment it doesn's seem that Cato is going to become
      overpopulated ;-) Generally, I would suppose that a kind of "kibbutz"
      could function pretty well, living from tourists and donations from
      the gay community spread all over the world. It is not necessary, that
      ALL people, who live on GLK territory, do this permanently. Many would
      prefer to come for some monthes, dive, look to corals and maybe do
      something usefull (e.g. building streets and HRH palace). But anyway,
      a hard-core group of idealist will have to make a decision for life.

      First, a regular and safe transportation of goods and people from
      Australia to GLK (and back) must be installed. This means, either an
      own or rented vessel will go to Cato at appointed dates, which should
      be openly told to the comunity so that anyone who wants can buy his
      place on board. To this purpose, a commercial agency, however small,
      can be founded in Brisbane or Sydney and menage the thing. This
      agency, for legal reasons, shall be only a commercial enterprise and
      not participate in immigration help (officially), or else someone will
      be arrested.

      Second, a GLK-located company (pro-forma settled also in Brisbane or
      Sydney) must be founded and shares be sold to interested citizens (25%
      -50% can stay in states hand). This company shall make a busines plan
      for Cato's initial developement and, if approved by the GLK
      government, start building houses and infrastructure. Same company
      must be permitted to earn money by issuing of official stamps and
      other state symboles. The development can begin with small houses for
      tourists and locals and a tiny palace for HRH Dale :-) All the bigger
      plans like artificial islands and an own space program can be realised
      later, when the GLK's budget allows grows a bit.

      Third, the goverment must rule openly, by publishing reports on how
      many citizens were aquired, what GLK's cash-flow is and what the money
      is being spend for. Each official is a public person and must present
      himself on gaykingdom.org by publishing his name, a photho and a short
      CV. This is the modern understanding of administrating a country,
      guys!

      Vicky

      Besides: it seems that in Spain gay marriages will soon be officially
      recognised, and on Ibiza a flourishing gay amusement industry is
      already existent. Keep in mind, in Europe a "small island" not
      necessarily means there is no one living there ;-)

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Tim and Jeff" <tim-jeff@t...>
      wrote:

      > I like the idea of a kingdom but what if we all came? There isn't
      enough room and the enviroment could not sustain us. For instance if
      there was about 200 of us in this Yahoo group and we all pulled up
      stakes became citizens and moved to Cato Island or one of the other
      small islands in the realm where would we all fit? What would we do
      for a sustainable economy? Food? Agriculture? Jobs? I am not meaning
      to be a negative voice just asking realistic questions. At least when
      the Jews moved back to Israel they had a nice chunk of land to work
      with.

      > TJ

      Service.
    • sera_konosi
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
        I am sorry to get you out of your dreams , the Kingdom of Tagomago
        had bought the island of Tagomago!!

        We are glad to say that the first steps to a own European gay minded
        nation is a few steps further!!

        With al regards Miss Massa-Martinez
        Prime minister Kingdom Tagomago

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Viktor Zimmermann"
        <sekretariat@v...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Tim and Jeff" <tim-jeff@t...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I like the idea of a kingdom but what if we all came? There
        isn't
        > enough room and the enviroment could not sustain us. For instance
        if
        > there was about 200 of us in this Yahoo group and we all pulled up
        > stakes became citizens and moved to Cato Island or one of the
        other
        > small islands in the realm where would we all fit? What would we
        do
        > for a sustainable economy? Food? Agriculture? Jobs? I am not
        meaning
        > to be a negative voice just asking realistic questions. At least
        when
        > the Jews moved back to Israel they had a nice chunk of land to

      • Fremont BridgeMan
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
          Madam Prime Minister;

          I am a bit confused. The web states the Island of
          Tagomago is still for sale. My understand now is that
          the island has been bought and is wholly owned by the
          Kingdom of Tagomago.

          So, is there now an independent country known as The
          Kingdom of Tagomago?

          Is the Kingdom now and forever free of Spain or the
          influence/control of any other country?

          While I know the makeup of the Kingdom, (island), what
          is the makeup of the government?

          What are the plans for citizenship, immigration?

          Sorry for all the questions, and believe me this is
          only the start, but I am SERIOUSLY interested in a GL
          Kingdom, country, nation.

          Joe
          Seattle, (US)

          --- sera_konosi <sera_konosi@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > >
          > > > I like the idea of a kingdom but what if we all
          > came? There
          > isn't
          > > enough room and the enviroment could not sustain
          > us. For instance
          > if
          > > there was about 200 of us in this Yahoo group and
          > we all pulled up
          > > stakes became citizens and moved to Cato Island or
          > one of the
          > other
          > > small islands in the realm where would we all fit?
          > What would we
          > do
          > > for a sustainable economy? Food? Agriculture?
          > Jobs? I am not
          > meaning
          > > to be a negative voice just asking realistic
          > questions. At least
          > when
          > > the Jews moved back to Israel they had a nice

        • sera_konosi
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
            Sir,

            Maybe if you become member of our island grour you get informed
            better...

            Our King Michael C. and his government is very hard busy to get our
            country a sovereign nation , but as you maybe know with al large
            nations like Spain, great brittain, U.S.A. etc it is very difficult
            to get our declaration true the burocration .

            Spain is not the issue because we are not a danger for them, we have
            not declared war on them but just declared sovereignty of our small
            but for us important nation!!!

            We have money in reserve so we are very serious and we already an
            other option on a nice island!

            As you hear we do not sit still!!

            And the real question is; is it possible to get really free of
            control of let's say U.S.A???

            We are trying to let them accept and respect our laws ,we do not
            acceps less!!!

            For the citizens case we are working hard on the issue how many
            citizens we can have on the island because it is just 145 acres
            large and we also want a little economic zone to profite our
            Kingdoms cost's!

            We do not want peaple to give us money or something like that and
            then we can not make it happen what we have promised!!

            We ask everybody who WANT to become a citizen in future to first
            become a member on the group and write a email with
            name ,adres,coutry you live in date of birth and what work you
            do ...a nice cv ... to

            koninkrijk_tagomago@...

            We put al papers in our national archive and when we can work the
            immigration and have our pasports ready then we make contact.

            We hope that we have informed you enough

            greetings

            Miss Massa_martinez
            Prime minister

            --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Fremont BridgeMan

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
              --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "sera_konosi" <sera_konosi@y...>
              wrote:

              > I am sorry to get you out of your dreams , the Kingdom of Tagomago
              > had bought the island of Tagomago!!
              >
              > We are glad to say that the first steps to a own European gay minded
              > nation is a few steps further!!
              >
              > With al regards Miss Massa-Martinez
              > Prime minister Kingdom Tagomago

              (With apologies in advance for sidescroll)

              Dear Prime Minster Massa-Martinez,

              I have yet to see official evidence of any Tagomago kingdom.

              As you can see from the links below, in fact as of a few minutes ago the
              island of Tagomago is still listed for sale.

              I have given as much time and attention to this matter as I am willing and able
              to give, and, lacking further verifiable evidence, cannot devote myself futher
              to the matter of your island.

              If and when the new ownership papers are available, as well as other state
              documents, perhaps you can do us the kindness of posting them.

              http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=tagomago+r
              eal+estate&btnG=Search&meta=

              VLADI PRIVATE ISLANDS
              ... Tagomago is only one mile from the coastline of Ibiza. ... VLADI PRIVATE
              ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
              Federation) serving the ...
              www.vladi-private-islands.de/ sales_islands/sites/01_tago1.html - 13k -
              Cached - Similar pages

              VLADI ISLAND TRAVEL
              ... from the harbour at Pou des Lleó or from Santa Eulalia to Tagomago. ...
              ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
              Federation) serving the ...
              www.vladi-private-islands.de/ rent_islands/sites/reg1_tago_1.html - 14k -
              Cached - Similar pages
              [ More results from www.vladi-private-islands.de ]

              San Carlos Spain Real Estate Rental - House - Sleeps: 10
              ... Spain - Vacation Real Estate Rental. Truly escape the rigours of daily life at
              this beautiful and secluded house with breathtaking views of Tagomago
              Island and ...
              www.vrbo.com/42406 - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

              Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
              ... San Lorenzo Country ref 168This beautifully quiet estate is situated ... the
              sea coast and the island of Tagomago from an ... this charming small villa is a
              real jewel ...
              www.villacontact.com/prop_price2_i.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

              Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
              ... and on the east side the island of Tagomago. ... San Lorenzo Area REF
              158This private estate is situated ... MORE PROPERTIES: up to 500,000€ |
              500,000€ to 1,000,000 ...
              www.villacontact.com/prop_price3_i.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
              [ More results from www.villacontact.com ]

              Complete list of local business web sites you'll find here in ...
              ... Sol Bahía Apartments; Squash Apartments; Tagomago Hotel; Talamanca
              Hostel; Valencia Hostel; ... Tourist Train; Windsurfing & Sailing. Real Estate.
              www.ibiza-spotlight.com/contact/clients_i.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

              Reviews of the Tagomago Hotel
              ... I recently spent a week at the Hotel Tagomago in the beautiful San Antonio
              Bay area ... The only real downside for me was that my room was very small
              and as it didn ...
              www.ibiza-spotlight.com/ reviews/hotels/hoteltagomago_i.htm - 24k - Cached
              - Similar pages
              [ More results from www.ibiza-spotlight.com ]

              Residencial El Mirador de Tagomago MIM Int.SL-Inmobiliaria ...
              ... mundial. Aquí se encuentra la promoción "Mirador de Tagomago". There
              ... fame. Here you can find the promotion "Mirador de Tagomago.". Nur ...
              www.inmobiliariamim.com/ Eexclusivas/ETagomago/pagetago.htm - 13k -
              Cached - Similar pages

              vacation rental SANTA EULALIA rentals apartments SANTA EULALIA ...
              ... Advertiser: Vicente Bonet, Ref.: M-TAGOMAGO. ... Other contents: rent a
              car, typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
              information... ...
              www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_1.asp?loc=SANTA%20EULALIA -
              24k - Cached - Similar pages

              apartments Islas Baleares apartment Islas Baleares rent holiday ...
              ... Mirador de Tagomago. new, at seafront. ... Other contents: rent a car,
              typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
              information... ...
              www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_6.asp?zona=Islas%20Baleares -
              62k - Cached - Similar pages
              [ More results from www.casaspain.com ]