You are cordially invited to say I DO to Marriage Equality on April 11 in Miami

  • Herb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      SAVE $10 NOW on Tickets to the LEGENDS BALL - Thursday, April 11, 2013 7pm
      Unity Coalition|Coalicion Unida's Annual LEGENDS BALL
      1001 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach - Art Deco Welcome Center
      $50 till Feb 15th, $60 till March 15th & $75 at door www.unitycoalition.org

      ... Enjoy an evening with a great Open Bar, music by DJ Troy Landon,
      samplings from some of SoFla's best eateries, 2013 Legends Honorees,
      on-site Domestic Partnership registration, dancing, fun & gift bags,
      formalwear show for the lesbian, queer, and trans community...
      And the SEASIDE ARCHITECTURE EXHIBIT unveiling - Celebrating the
      contributions of our community's leading artists, designers and architects.