Re: Hi

  • cecil
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
      well, it's serious enough to maintain a wikipedia page. one of my lovers and i were talking about how to get out there. we're in the US, and of meager means, but that all could change relatively quickly.

      i'm interested becoming a permanent resident, i don't care if i'm out there alone really. i could potentially drum up support to finance travel. is there really no one willing to live there? i mean i know primitive camping is offing to delicate urban sensibilities, but in support of the nation, i'm more than willing.... the US is over powering, and there's as much of a glass ceiling here as there is anywhere else. also there's a level of organization that needs to be implemented it seems....

      is there anyone interested in helping refugees get there from Uganda?

      is there a national religious position? is there a clergy serving the court? i'm interested in serving as a minister of the court, should it so please His Highness.

      i can be reached via IM at theDooge, or i can be emailed at aletheus@...

      Cecil Edward Harwell Jr