Re: Newfrom upir new neighbourhood: West Papua

  • Todd Garvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      Greetings, all!

      As people here may know, the issue of indigenous rights is near and
      dear to my heart, so I am planning to lend my support to this
      endeavor and I would urge others to do the same. I strongly feel
      that support for the rights of indigenous peoples in the South
      Pacific, as well as elsewhere, should be a part of the foreign
      policy of the GLK.

      Pila huk!/Thanks everyone!
      Todd

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "yank_canuck" <yank_canuck@y...>