Updates?

  • lk8
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
      Are there any updates as to what is going on here?

      Is there a formal government?

      Have you asked the UN to recognize the Gay & Lesbian Kingdom?

      Have you considered forming GL Military force?

      I would love to see this represented in the UN. I realize that this sounds crazy, but if we had a military force, maybe other countries would not feel so comfortable at voting to execute people because they are gay.

      Countries vote to accept execution of gays
      http://news.pinkpaper.com/NewsStory/4319/18/11/2010/countries-vote-to-accept-execution-of-gays.aspx

      List of countries on how they voted:
      http://www.iglhrc.org/cgi-bin/iowa/article/pressroom/pressrelease/1257.html