Re: [gaykingdom] life in the gaykingdom

  • Enrique J Perez
    Message 1 of 70 , Apr 28 7:47 PM
      Lkwls wrote:

      > This makes it sound like "we" are claiming rights to Cato Island. I
      > thought "we" had severed all ties to Dale and his claim to Australia's
      > territory. What gives?

      Hello,

      The matter of Cato is an old issue. When we succeeded from HRM Dale,
      our Kingdom re-acquired everything outside the G&L Kingdom of the Coral
      Sea allowing him and his Kingdom to operate separately from us in
      whatever way he chose. Essentially, those are the facts.

      My explanation to Janet was to provide an realistic ideal of Cato. HRM
      Dale and I had several discussions along those lines about Cato prior to
      the separation and a multitudes of ideals were exchanged with respect to
      possibilities for the future. Most of those I believe would be
      impractical for a multitude of reasons.

      One such discussion I had with HRM Dale was in regards the problems
      those not citizens of Australia in participating in claiming Cato. I
      always felt that project needed to be done by Australians to avoid any
      political ramifications utilizing Australian law as well as Commonwealth
      Laws.

      As far as "our" Kingdom is concerned, Cato is not our concern.

      Enrique

      Enrique
    • gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 70 of 70 , Jan 4, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gaykingdom
        group.

        File : /Gayzette-2011Dec31.pdf
        Uploaded by : nfr_ib <ejp13@...>
        Description :