Re: URL Correction - : Bogus spurious Tagomago Island is up for SALE

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Fremont BridgeMan
      <wsbridgeman@y...> wrote:
      > Ahhhhhh, works better when I use ALL the address. Not a bad price either.
      Now, how do we get Independence from Spain?

      Fremont,, I takeit the Kingdom, or you, have the needed ready cash for the
      real estate?
    • Tim and Jeff
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 2, 2005
        Actually I was just adding a bit of levity to the matter.  On the serious side, it just seems like the usable land in the kingdom is far too small.  It would be nice if we had more to work with. Unless this is a statement to the world and the vast majority of the "Gay Tribe" will be living in thier own home lands.  By this I mean there would be a small contingent on the actual island along with the parliment and the monarch and the rest of us stay put in our respective nations but identify with the GLK and fight the cause here at home.

        What would be a workable plan would be to have the actual GLT kingdom include "gay villages" in each nation.  Yes an actual city or village we form in unincorporated areas.  For instance in the US we have places that are only governed by the county and the state but not a local municipality.  Suppose we were to form villages/towns and be islands of freedom.

        I like the idea of a kingdom but what if we all came?  There isn't enough room and the enviroment could not sustain us.  For instance if there was about 200 of us in this Yahoo group and we all pulled up stakes became citizens and moved to Cato Island or one of the other small islands in the realm where would we all fit?  What would we do for a sustainable economy?  Food? Agriculture? Jobs?  I am not meaning to be a negative voice just asking realistic questions.  At least when the Jews moved back to Israel they had a nice chunk of land to work with.

        TJ

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 2, 2005
            <wsbridgeman@y...> wrote:

            > I wonder what is involved in setting up "Consulates or
            Missions" in another country. I realize the host country must
            recognize the existence of the other country as a sovereign
            nation, however I do not think there is a limitation on the size,
            land area for the Consulate or Mission.

            > Since Consulates or Missions are considered a "Nation within
            a Nation", this would be sovereign land. These could be set up
            in each state or major city. Considering that American, Brits,
            Canadians, to name only a few live as "Expatriates" in other
            countries, I do not see why citizens of the GLK could not do the
            same.

            > Joe
            >
            > Seattle

            BRILLIANT.Joe! Thank you.
            There are a both an Embassy and a Consulate of the nation of
            Italy in Southern Ontario, Canada, where I live, and i have often
            walked past and felt a strange connection to it.
            I will be appy to help, if the opportunity arises. Will Real estate
            have to be purchased? Or can consulate/embassy be in rented
            premises? There are nice farms here, not impossibly expensive
            - comparable to cost of a city house for 100+acres and
            house/buildings in good condition.

            Second, how does Tagomago seller guarantee sovereignty
            when they have no state structure in place, and if they are
            planning to offload the property? Bogus, dude!
          • Viktor Zimmermann
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 2, 2005
              Well, at the moment it doesn's seem that Cato is going to become
              overpopulated ;-) Generally, I would suppose that a kind of "kibbutz"
              could function pretty well, living from tourists and donations from
              the gay community spread all over the world. It is not necessary, that
              ALL people, who live on GLK territory, do this permanently. Many would
              prefer to come for some monthes, dive, look to corals and maybe do
              something usefull (e.g. building streets and HRH palace). But anyway,
              a hard-core group of idealist will have to make a decision for life.

              First, a regular and safe transportation of goods and people from
              Australia to GLK (and back) must be installed. This means, either an
              own or rented vessel will go to Cato at appointed dates, which should
              be openly told to the comunity so that anyone who wants can buy his
              place on board. To this purpose, a commercial agency, however small,
              can be founded in Brisbane or Sydney and menage the thing. This
              agency, for legal reasons, shall be only a commercial enterprise and
              not participate in immigration help (officially), or else someone will
              be arrested.

              Second, a GLK-located company (pro-forma settled also in Brisbane or
              Sydney) must be founded and shares be sold to interested citizens (25%
              -50% can stay in states hand). This company shall make a busines plan
              for Cato's initial developement and, if approved by the GLK
              government, start building houses and infrastructure. Same company
              must be permitted to earn money by issuing of official stamps and
              other state symboles. The development can begin with small houses for
              tourists and locals and a tiny palace for HRH Dale :-) All the bigger
              plans like artificial islands and an own space program can be realised
              later, when the GLK's budget allows grows a bit.

              Third, the goverment must rule openly, by publishing reports on how
              many citizens were aquired, what GLK's cash-flow is and what the money
              is being spend for. Each official is a public person and must present
              himself on gaykingdom.org by publishing his name, a photho and a short
              CV. This is the modern understanding of administrating a country,
              guys!

              Vicky

              Besides: it seems that in Spain gay marriages will soon be officially
              recognised, and on Ibiza a flourishing gay amusement industry is
              already existent. Keep in mind, in Europe a "small island" not
              necessarily means there is no one living there ;-)

              wrote:

              > I like the idea of a kingdom but what if we all came? There isn't
              enough room and the enviroment could not sustain us. For instance if
              there was about 200 of us in this Yahoo group and we all pulled up
              stakes became citizens and moved to Cato Island or one of the other
              small islands in the realm where would we all fit? What would we do
              for a sustainable economy? Food? Agriculture? Jobs? I am not meaning
              to be a negative voice just asking realistic questions. At least when
              the Jews moved back to Israel they had a nice chunk of land to work
              with.

              > TJ

              Service.
            • sera_konosi
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
                I am sorry to get you out of your dreams , the Kingdom of Tagomago
                had bought the island of Tagomago!!

                We are glad to say that the first steps to a own European gay minded
                nation is a few steps further!!

                With al regards Miss Massa-Martinez
                Prime minister Kingdom Tagomago

                --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Viktor Zimmermann"
                <sekretariat@v...> wrote:

> [...]
                >
                > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Tim and Jeff" <tim-jeff@t...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > I like the idea of a kingdom but what if we all came? There
                isn't
                > enough room and the enviroment could not sustain us. For instance
                if
                > there was about 200 of us in this Yahoo group and we all pulled up
                > stakes became citizens and moved to Cato Island or one of the
                other
                > small islands in the realm where would we all fit? What would we
                do
                > for a sustainable economy? Food? Agriculture? Jobs? I am not
                meaning
                > to be a negative voice just asking realistic questions. At least
                when
                > the Jews moved back to Israel they had a nice chunk of land to

              • Fremont BridgeMan
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
                  Madam Prime Minister;

                  I am a bit confused. The web states the Island of
                  Tagomago is still for sale. My understand now is that
                  the island has been bought and is wholly owned by the
                  Kingdom of Tagomago.

                  So, is there now an independent country known as The
                  Kingdom of Tagomago?

                  Is the Kingdom now and forever free of Spain or the
                  influence/control of any other country?

                  While I know the makeup of the Kingdom, (island), what
                  is the makeup of the government?

                  What are the plans for citizenship, immigration?

                  Sorry for all the questions, and believe me this is
                  only the start, but I am SERIOUSLY interested in a GL
                  Kingdom, country, nation.

                  Joe
                  Seattle, (US)

                  --- sera_konosi <sera_konosi@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  > > >
                  > > > I like the idea of a kingdom but what if we all
                  > came? There
                  > isn't
                  > > enough room and the enviroment could not sustain
                  > us. For instance
                  > if
                  > > there was about 200 of us in this Yahoo group and
                  > we all pulled up
                  > > stakes became citizens and moved to Cato Island or
                  > one of the
                  > other
                  > > small islands in the realm where would we all fit?
                  > What would we
                  > do
                  > > for a sustainable economy? Food? Agriculture?
                  > Jobs? I am not
                  > meaning
                  > > to be a negative voice just asking realistic
                  > questions. At least
                  > when
                  > > the Jews moved back to Israel they had a nice

                • sera_konosi
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
                    Sir,

                    Maybe if you become member of our island grour you get informed
                    better...

                    Our King Michael C. and his government is very hard busy to get our
                    country a sovereign nation , but as you maybe know with al large
                    nations like Spain, great brittain, U.S.A. etc it is very difficult
                    to get our declaration true the burocration .

                    Spain is not the issue because we are not a danger for them, we have
                    not declared war on them but just declared sovereignty of our small
                    but for us important nation!!!

                    We have money in reserve so we are very serious and we already an
                    other option on a nice island!

                    As you hear we do not sit still!!

                    And the real question is; is it possible to get really free of
                    control of let's say U.S.A???

                    We are trying to let them accept and respect our laws ,we do not
                    acceps less!!!

                    For the citizens case we are working hard on the issue how many
                    citizens we can have on the island because it is just 145 acres
                    large and we also want a little economic zone to profite our
                    Kingdoms cost's!

                    We do not want peaple to give us money or something like that and
                    then we can not make it happen what we have promised!!

                    We ask everybody who WANT to become a citizen in future to first
                    become a member on the group and write a email with
                    name ,adres,coutry you live in date of birth and what work you
                    do ...a nice cv ... to

                    koninkrijk_tagomago@...

                    We put al papers in our national archive and when we can work the
                    immigration and have our pasports ready then we make contact.

                    We hope that we have informed you enough

                    greetings

                    Miss Massa_martinez
                    Prime minister

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 3, 2005
                      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "sera_konosi" <sera_konosi@y...>
                      wrote:

                      > I am sorry to get you out of your dreams , the Kingdom of Tagomago
                      > had bought the island of Tagomago!!
                      >
                      > We are glad to say that the first steps to a own European gay minded
                      > nation is a few steps further!!
                      >
                      > With al regards Miss Massa-Martinez
                      > Prime minister Kingdom Tagomago

                      (With apologies in advance for sidescroll)

                      Dear Prime Minster Massa-Martinez,

                      I have yet to see official evidence of any Tagomago kingdom.

                      As you can see from the links below, in fact as of a few minutes ago the
                      island of Tagomago is still listed for sale.

                      I have given as much time and attention to this matter as I am willing and able
                      to give, and, lacking further verifiable evidence, cannot devote myself futher
                      to the matter of your island.

                      If and when the new ownership papers are available, as well as other state
                      documents, perhaps you can do us the kindness of posting them.

                      http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=tagomago+r
                      eal+estate&btnG=Search&meta=

                      VLADI PRIVATE ISLANDS
                      ... Tagomago is only one mile from the coastline of Ibiza. ... VLADI PRIVATE
                      ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
                      Federation) serving the ...
                      www.vladi-private-islands.de/ sales_islands/sites/01_tago1.html - 13k -
                      Cached - Similar pages

                      VLADI ISLAND TRAVEL
                      ... from the harbour at Pou des Lleó or from Santa Eulalia to Tagomago. ...
                      ISLANDS is a long-time member of FIABCI (International Real Estate
                      Federation) serving the ...
                      www.vladi-private-islands.de/ rent_islands/sites/reg1_tago_1.html - 14k -
                      Cached - Similar pages
                      [ More results from www.vladi-private-islands.de ]

                      San Carlos Spain Real Estate Rental - House - Sleeps: 10
                      ... Spain - Vacation Real Estate Rental. Truly escape the rigours of daily life at
                      this beautiful and secluded house with breathtaking views of Tagomago
                      Island and ...
                      www.vrbo.com/42406 - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

                      Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
                      ... San Lorenzo Country ref 168This beautifully quiet estate is situated ... the
                      sea coast and the island of Tagomago from an ... this charming small villa is a
                      real jewel ...
                      www.villacontact.com/prop_price2_i.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

                      Inmobiliaria Villa Contact, Real Estate Agent in Santa Eulalia ...
                      ... and on the east side the island of Tagomago. ... San Lorenzo Area REF
                      158This private estate is situated ... MORE PROPERTIES: up to 500,000€ |
                      500,000€ to 1,000,000 ...
                      www.villacontact.com/prop_price3_i.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
                      [ More results from www.villacontact.com ]

                      Complete list of local business web sites you'll find here in ...
                      ... Sol Bahía Apartments; Squash Apartments; Tagomago Hotel; Talamanca
                      Hostel; Valencia Hostel; ... Tourist Train; Windsurfing & Sailing. Real Estate.
                      www.ibiza-spotlight.com/contact/clients_i.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

                      Reviews of the Tagomago Hotel
                      ... I recently spent a week at the Hotel Tagomago in the beautiful San Antonio
                      Bay area ... The only real downside for me was that my room was very small
                      and as it didn ...
                      www.ibiza-spotlight.com/ reviews/hotels/hoteltagomago_i.htm - 24k - Cached
                      - Similar pages
                      [ More results from www.ibiza-spotlight.com ]

                      Residencial El Mirador de Tagomago MIM Int.SL-Inmobiliaria ...
                      ... mundial. Aquí se encuentra la promoción "Mirador de Tagomago". There
                      ... fame. Here you can find the promotion "Mirador de Tagomago.". Nur ...
                      www.inmobiliariamim.com/ Eexclusivas/ETagomago/pagetago.htm - 13k -
                      Cached - Similar pages

                      vacation rental SANTA EULALIA rentals apartments SANTA EULALIA ...
                      ... Advertiser: Vicente Bonet, Ref.: M-TAGOMAGO. ... Other contents: rent a
                      car, typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
                      information... ...
                      www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_1.asp?loc=SANTA%20EULALIA -
                      24k - Cached - Similar pages

                      apartments Islas Baleares apartment Islas Baleares rent holiday ...
                      ... Mirador de Tagomago. new, at seafront. ... Other contents: rent a car,
                      typical spanish towns, real estate agencies, travel agency, tourist
                      information... ...
                      www.casaspain.com/wing/rs_ apartments_6.asp?zona=Islas%20Baleares -
                      62k - Cached - Similar pages
                      [ More results from www.casaspain.com ]