RE: [gaykingdom] life in the gaykingdom

  • John Sharp
    Message 1 of 70 , Apr 16, 2009
      i think no one lives there
      there is no real land as it is coral reef

      1. Best Regards, John Sharp :Jomtien Hostel 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza

        Jomtien Beach ,Nongprue,Banglamung,Chonburi.  20150 Thailand

        mobile:+ 66 869 950 421   Tel : +6638233416   Fax: +6638233837

      2. http://www.jomtienhostel.com/index.html  jomtien hostel you choice for holidays in thailand
      3. Artefactor Ltd.Room 2204, 22/F, Fu Fai Commercial Center, 27 Hiller Street, Hong Kong.reg: HK:829611

      To: gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
      From: ejp13@...
      Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:13:14 -0700
      Subject: Re: [gaykingdom] life in the gaykingdom

      Janet B wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > is anyone living on the island? I would like to make a move from my
      > current location and would be interested in knowing if it is possible
      > to relocate there.
      >
      > Are there any rules on bringing pets? What paper work do you need to
      > fill in before relocating? What services are there on the island, if any?
      >
      > Janet

      > Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8
      > optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.
      > <http://au.rd. yahoo.com/ search/ie8/ mailtagline/ *http://us. lrd.yahoo. com/_ylc= X3oDMTJxbnQwdTJh BF9zAzIxNDIwMjU2 NTkEdG1fZG1lY2gD VGV4dCBMaW5rBHRt X2xuawNVMTEwMzQ0 OAR0bV9uZXQDWWFo b28hBHRtX3BvcwN0 YWdsaW5lBHRtX3Bw dHkDYXVueg- -/SIG=11k6t9t1c/ **http:// downloads. yahoo.com/ au/internetexplo rer/>.

      Janet,

      Cato Island is an atoll more than an island. It is far from the coast
      and outside major shipping lanes. It has marginal vegetation no higher
      than 3 feet, and outside of an automated weather station, no habitable
      buildings. It would take a great amount of work to make the island
      habitable and very expensive to maintain. Everything needs to be
      shipped in and refuse shipped out. There is no fresh water source
      outside of the occasional rain, and a desalinization plant could not be
      built do to the space constraints. The ecosystem is fragile. There is
      no room for grazing animals and no food for them to graze on, so
      livestock is out of the question. The sole food source would be ocean
      based.

      An air strip could be built, but it would take up more space than
      practical, making a water landing the only feasible option.
      Transportation from the mainland at Brisbane is more expensive that a
      casual trip to Melbourne.

      Cato is not what you may envision. Some of us involved in the
      Government discussed an official trip to Cato some years past, but the
      expense was prohibiting, as none of us can afford such luxuries. Some
      day, I may find a way there during one of my trips to Australia...

      If you are interested in living on an island in the Coral Seas, there a
      jobs on some of the resorts islands...

      Enrique
      PM
      GC / RC

      check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages
    • gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 70 of 70 , Jan 4, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gaykingdom
        group.

        File : /Gayzette-2011Dec31.pdf
        Uploaded by : nfr_ib <ejp13@...>
        Description :